- Rodriguez Rubio informs users of this website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of users’ and customers’ personal data that may be collected when browsing or contracting services through its website.
- Data collection, purpose and processing
- Rodriguez Rubio has the duty to inform the users of its website about the potential collection of personal data, either by sending an email or by filling in the forms included on the website. In this sense, Rodriguez Rubio is considered the data controller, responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, Rodriguez Rubio informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes: responding to requests made by users, inclusion of users in its contact list, the provision of services, the management of commercial relationships and other purposes.
The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other personal data related actions, are considered personal data processing. For this reason, personal data collected on the Rodriguez Rubio website will be incorporated into the files that Rodriguez Rubio declare before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Communication of information to third parties
- Rodriguez Rubio informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organisations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor controller. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Rodriguez Rubio has the express consent of the user.
- User rights
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data grants interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data by Rodriguez Rubio. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection in accordance with the provisions of current legal regulations on the protection of personal data. To exercise these rights, the user must contact them by written communication, providing documentation proving their identity (ID card or passport), to the following address: Rodriguez Rubio, Street: Calle México Nº 2, Post code: 11004, City: Cádiz, Province: Cádiz, or the address that is substituted in the General Registry of Data Protection at any given time. Said communication must include the following information: Name and surname of the user, the specific request, address and supporting information.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user themselves. However, they may be executed by an authorised person as the legal representative of the date subject. In this case, the documentation that proves this representation of the interested party must be provided.